RV / Motorhome

There’s a motor home for just about any taste and budget. You might have something basic — just enough to add a few amenities to your camping trips. Perhaps you retired, sold the house and travel full-time in a luxuriously outfitted 40-footer. Maybe you split the difference with a Class C motor home you can easily store in your driveway.

Any motor home is a significant purchase — and, while it might seem like a house on wheels, that doesn’t mean your home or auto policy provide the coverage you want. Your Pace Insurance and Financial Services agent can tell you about insurance designed for your motor home.

Policies cover direct and accidental physical damage to a motor home, including permanently installed accessories such as: awnings, antennas and satellite dishes. The range of includes — but isn’t limited to — collision, lightning, flooding, landslides, wind and hail, wild animals, fire and smoke, vandalism and theft, and trees and overhangs.

A standard Pace Insurance and Financial Services motor home policy may help with potential risks like these:

A low-hanging branch causes damage

As you’re pulling into the campground, a low-hanging branch damages your satellite dish and cracks a skylight.

You don’t see an obstacle behind you

While backing into a parking spot, you don’t see low concrete poles protecting the water hookup. The collision leaves your motor home with a crumpled bumper and broken spare tire cover.

Your motor home has flood damage

You’re parked next to a river that floods unexpectedly after a heavy rainstorm — leaving your motor home sitting in three feet of water.

You can also customize your coverage with a number of options:

  • Total Loss Replacement coverage can help if your new motor home is declared a total loss within the first five years — providing a brand new replacement of a similar kind and quality.
  • Emergency Expense coverage can help with the cost of lodging or travel if your motor home is damaged more than 50 miles from home.
  • Campsite/Vacation Liability coverage can help when a motor home is parked and used as a vacation residence.
  • Replacement Cost coverage can help if personal belongings are destroyed or stolen.
  • TraveLine® Towing and Roadside Assistance can help with towing, tire changes, fluid delivery and locksmith services.
  • Full-Timer coverage can help with personal liability protection when your motor home is parked and used as a dwelling for an extended period of time.
How can we help you?

We’re here to help when you need it most and committed to making sure you get the protection you need for your assets.


Call: 815-675-0990